A professional scaffolding company in Kensington and Chelsea who specialize in erecting & dismantling all types of scaffolds
Our Kensington Scaffolding Service Includes
Scaffolding For Extensions
Scaffolding For Renovations
Scaffolding For Exterior Plastering And Painting
Guttering Repairs And Replacement
Scaffolding Hire For Long Or Short Term Projects
Health and safety is clearly a high priority for all scaffolding jobs: and scaffolding jobs that take place around residential properties are no exception. Jobs in Kensington and Chelsea have dual concerns present, where health and safety is looked at: problems created for traffic and problems created for pedestrians. Many residential scaffolding jobs are conducted with no real remove from the street around
We'll work with you throughout the project to ensure your total satisfaction, giving you an end result you can be proud of. We're one of the premier scaffolding companies in Kensington and Chelsea, and the whole of the city with plenty of happy customers behind us, and you can be confident that all of our workers are fully qualified and experienced in the industry. So, if you're in need of scaffolding services in Kensington, Chelsea, or Pimlico, then make sure to get in touch today Tel 02071834887.
- No obligation quotation and site visit – free.
- 4 sides of a 2-storey detached property – costs from £1200.
- 3 sides of a semi-detached bungalow – prices from £600.
- 4 sides of a detached bungalow – priced from £750.
Meteragecosts – from £16.00 per metre this will increase depending on the height of each extra platform or lift.
- Single lift – price from £300.
- Beaming over a conservatory – pricing from £350.
- Chimney scaffold on a bungalow – costs from £300.
- Chimney scaffolds on a 2-storey house – prices from £450.
- Loading bay platforms – pricing from £125 per lift.
- Loft conversion scaffolds on a bungalow – priced from £350.
- Loft conversion on a 2-storey property – prices from £450.
endscost – from £350.
- Towers – from £325 depending on how many lifts required.
- Brighton or Hove pavement license – under 12 metres costs from £72 for a 6 week period. Over this size will be £210 for 6 weeks.
- Handrails for edge protection – priced from £10 per metre.
- 2 sides of a 2-storey house – from £750.
- Front of a 2-storey house – costs from £400.
- Tree protection fencing – prices from £30 per metre with a 3-6 month hire period.
- Temporary roof – pricing from £95 per sq metre.
- Site visit / day rate – from £275 per
- Extra weekly hire can be charged at – 5% – 10% of the original quotation depending on size of job etc.
All prices are just a rough guide and dependent on many different