You Are Here: / Home / Why Lite
Lite Scaffolding Ltd provides an integrated, reliable method that ensures consistency and accountability are delivered.
The focus throughout the delivery process is on representing our Clients’ best interests.
Lite’s extensive project management platform is used consistently across our projects and is represented by the 5-step methodology below.
The methodology is designed to give every project manager the tools required to deliver and to ensure that only the appropriate resources are used based on the specifics of the project. Through our 5-step approach, we identify, assess and manage project risks.
A skilled workforce is our biggest asset and is a business critical component that means we can deliver the safest and highest scaffolding standards, our strategy, we aim to become the scaffolding contractor of choice in a very competitive industry! ?
OUR UNIQUE 5 POINT PLAN
- Scope up the project with client's team, attend site visit when nescessary
- Communicate all requirements, advice where nescessary
- 3D Design With Submission of a detailed proposal with all listed items inclusions and cost per item
- RAMS Submissions (Insurances, Risk Asessment Method Statements)
- Procure external consultants where required
- PDF Scaffold plan drawings and engineering 3D details approved
- Thorough Risk Management Checklist Submission
- Dedicated Supervisor assigned with the project
- Tool Box Talk Commented, scaffold base out commences
- Stretcher & Access Stair locations
- Ensure Scaffold gives complete boarded platforms and install all edge protection's
- Issue Handover Certificates upon completion of each platform
- Directly Employed Qualified and Competent Advanced Scaffolders, Supervisor guiding the site works at all times
- Request Removal of items such as loose bricks, tiles, paint boxes etc
- Ensure no damage occurs to the structure prior
- Commence dismantle of scaffold and remedy tie points and any paint touch up required
- Scaffold dismantled and removed from site
- Collect any loose debris and sweep the area.
- Safety inspections and scaffold tags updated relevantly
- Adjustments When Requested
- Tie Checks! Identify Strees Points If Any?
- All Platforms Are Boarded?
- Edgge Protection On Place?
- Scaffold Not Overloaded?
- Grond Level Remains Untacked?
- General house keeping